July 31, 2007


Roma & Chris

I shot Roma & Chris' wedding on July 22 at Maggiano's in Los Angeles. They had a great intimate wedding with their closest friends and family that included a beautiful, touching ceremony and a fun party -- complete with bubbles everywhere!

Their son Benjamin was such a cutie and was so fun to photograph, as was Ben's cousin Ethan.

I want to thank Roma, her sister Rosana and their mother for being so kind and concerned at the beginning of the day. I had an accident that involved my car door and my thumb (seriously no fun) and they were so sweet, understanding and helpful. Though despite the accident and some painful moments in operating my cameras, I made it through and got some great photos of the special day.

Roma & Chris, I hope you had a great time in Hawaii!

Here are a few of my favorite shots of the day:


The beautiful gown. Simple and classy.


It was a little hectic at the house where Roma was getting ready and everyone was a little stressed (which is totally normal!)... I captured this moment right before Roma realized I was shooting. I showed her the image and she told me, "You better keep that one!" -- Of course I would! :)

The beautiful bride all ready to go:

The handsome groom showing off his grandfather's cuff links. I love it when the bride and groom can incorporate family heirlooms into their special day!

Roma's mother walked her down the aisle. Such lovely women...

Little Benjamin silently watching the ceremony on the lap of his Aunt Rosana. I can't believe how quiet and interested he was the whole time!

A few romantics of the happy couple:


Little Benjamin and Ethan taking full advantage of the bubble machine. I just love this moment.


Congratulations!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great soft lighting on the bride in the window shot. nice composition. pretty!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home