March 16, 2007





Yesterday, I took some time to do a shoot with my beautiful sister. Though pressed for time, we took advantage of the vacancy of our childhood home. It's a small house that I lived in from age 4 to 7, and there are a lot of memories that came flooding back from being in that house and in that neighborhood! Roller skating from the kitchen to the living room, pretending I was in a skating rink; my sister and I playing on the poles on the back porch; running around the neighborhood with the neighborhood kids... So many good times.

As far as the shoot went, the afternoon light and uncovered windows created some really interesting lighting in the house. Above are two of my favorites of the day, approved for posting by Hayley.

Thanks, Monkey, for modeling for me! Let's do it again soon (with a little more time to plan...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home